Why a Pet Sitter:
The main reason to choose to hire a pet sitter over pet boarding or a kennel, is that your pets stay in the comfort and safety of your home in their familiar surroundings.
Other reasons are:
- People with multiple pets find a pet sitter more affordable than a kennel.
- Your pets are not exposed to other sick animals.
- Your pet experiences less stress - no other animals, no parade of strangers, no noise from barking / meowing
- With a pet sitter your pets do not need any special shots as they do for kenneling or pet boarding.
- Pets are kept on their regular routine and there is no travel time to and from the kennel.
- Your pet is not caged. ( Unless they are crate trained to begin with).
- No imposition on friends or neighbors.
- Pets at home are a crime deterrent.
- Your Pet Sitter brings in the mail, waters plants, takes out the trash, rotates lights and blinds, while checking your home for security breaks.
- Pet Sitters give one on one attention, pampering, and observation to your pets.
- Your pets deserve the best.